Join us for our first Virtual Provider Training of 2024 on January 15th!
Involving Partners in Perinatal Mood and Anxiety Disorder (PMAD) Treatment
Dads and partners play a critical role in both recognizing PMADs and helping their spouses get the help they need to feel better. Including partners in PMAD education and treatment can make all the difference in a new or expecting mom’s ability to access the clinical care she needs to feel better. In this Monthly Provider Seminar, you will learn about:
– Common fears, feelings, and challenges that partners experience regarding PMADs
– Ways to effectively engage dads/partners in PMAD awareness and connection to treatment for their spouse
– Effective skills, tools, and communication techniques that partners can learn to offer effective support
– Resources and psychoeducation for partners to learn more about PMADs and how to best support their struggling spouse
– Treatment options for dads/partners who may be experiencing a PMAD